Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th

Go down 
+2
Body
Raphaël
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raphaël
Admin
Raphaël

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2005-09-21

10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th   10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct - 22:39

Very Happy C'est clair que pour galber l'exterieur quand tu as une bande blanche enorme et le vaste carré c'est pas évident. Faut compenser en adducteurs et ischios ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vosgianbeast.com
jeanw

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th   10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 14:22

elle est super bien ta video, malgré l'éclairage les ischios et les abods c'est top ( et le reste aussi d'ailleurs..)
Back to top Go down
DJ LEGEND

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th   10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Dec - 5:39

WHEN YOU COMING BACK????

YOU HAVE A HOME AT FIT GYM...

WE NOW HAVE THE HEAVIEST DUMBELLS IN PHILLY...THE OLD RECORD WAS 180LBS AND WE HAVE PASSED THAT....

BIG THINGS ARE PLANNED IN 2008... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Raphaël
Admin
Raphaël

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2005-09-21

PostSubject: Re: 10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th   10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Dec - 12:58

Very Happy Hey ! I'm really happy to see you on my board Dany ! WELCOME !

Thanks again for the very nice welcome I had at Fit GYm and for sure I'd like to be back soon !

I was hoping to be able to visit you again in February but I'm still not sure for the moment ... It will depend on my work here.

If you have a good job opportunity, I'm your man Wink

Merry Xmas to you and familly and all Fit Gym members

Cheers-
Raph-
Back to top Go down
http://www.vosgianbeast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th   10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 days in Philadelphia / from Sept 25th to October 5th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Raphaël Lapoirie :: Vosgian-Beast Training News & Tips-
Jump to: